As all other RES controllers, this unit is used to control the temperature of heating elements (heatseal bands, beaded bands, cutting wires, etc.) by measuring the resistivity of the heating element.
Precision measurement together with high response produces perfect temperature control during the heatsealing process
- Microprocessor technology
- LC-Display (green), 4 lines,
- 20 characters (multilingual))
- VF-Display (blue), 4 lines, 20 characters (multilingual)
- Automatic zero calibration (AUTOCAL)
- Automatic optimization (AUTOTUNE)
- Automatic frequency adjustment
- Large current and voltage range
- Booster connection as standard
- Heatsealing band alloy and temperature range selectable
- Time control, heatsieling time and cooling time setable
- Configurable relay output e.g. "end of cycle"
- Time or temperature-controlled cooling phase
- Signal output for "temperature OK"
- 0-10 VDC analog output for ACTUAL temperature
- Alarm function with fault diagnosis
- Compatible to RES-222, -230, -241, -242
Art. Nr. 744012 - RES-440-L-230VAC (green display)
Art. Nr. 744013 - RES-440-L-400VAC (green display)
Art. Nr. 744022 - RES-440-V-230VAC (blue display)
Art. Nr. 744023 - RES-440-V-400VAC (blue display)
Art. Nr. 800033 - Modifikation 33 - RES232 Seriel